Sunday, December 8, 2013

First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party

I happened to be baking these delicious Peanut Butter cookies and multitasking by reading a few blogs when I discovered this Cookie Swap Linky Party. How fun!! Teaching blogs and cookie recipes together? Double fun!

My husband LOVES peanut butter and often requests peanut butter cookies. I was never a big fan of PB cookies until I found this recipe. These cookies seem to have the right ratio of peanut butter to cookie. Plus they are super quick and easy and I usually have the ingredients on hand. Triple win! Click on the picture to download a copy of the recipe for yourself.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw442hseqEGlNHVkOG1ocFBCdm8/edit?usp=sharing

Be sure to visit Emily at The Reading Tutor/OG to visit the cookie linky and find some yummy cookie recipes. Head on over and link up yours too!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good peanut butter cookie recipe! Thanks for linking up! Happy Holidays! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the Linky! I can't wait to try some new recipes :)

      Delete