Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, not officially yet, but since it is Christmas break I am a few days ahead of the game for once! Not that I want to talk about it yet, but we head back to school Thursday, which gives me two days to get the kiddos back in a routine before a full week. I'm planning on doing this fun New Year's Resolution craftivity. It will give us some writing practice, a pretty simple craft, plus something to hang in the hall to fill the bare spaces where Christmas used to be!


This craftivity comes with 20 different New Year's graphic organizers to choose from. I'm planning on using some of the writing pages to make a class book too. My kids love our class books!



You can get the New Year's craftivity here. As a special Happy 2014 gift to you, here is one of the pages for free! Click on the picture to download My 2014 Reading Goals.


I hope everyone enjoys the last few days of 2013. Wishing you a new year filled with smiles and laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment