Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy TPT-versary to me!

A year ago I decided to take that leap into selling products on Teachers Pay Teachers. I was so surprised that people actually enjoyed my products and would pay money for them! I'm thankful for the support, feedback and encouragement I've received as a TPT newbie. I've had good intentions of starting a teaching blog, but like all great teachers say...when to fit it in ? With a year of TPT under my belt I figure it is as good a time as any! So whether you are a loyal follower of my products or new to An Adventure in Literacy, I urge you to follow me in this adventure we call teaching literacy (and other subjects too!). After all, life is more fun when you consider it an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! Can't wait to share adventures with you! :)

    ReplyDelete