Sunday, December 8, 2013

Santa is Coming to Virginia

I double heart LOVE Costco. My Costco love continued to grow last week when I found "Santa is Coming to Virginia" by Steve Smallman....in hardcover...for under $6!


This story takes you on an adventure with Santa through famous landmarks and buildings in Virginia. My first graders absolutely loved this story. It was perfect for making connections and a few even swore they saw their own houses in the illustrations (of course they did...the Christmas spirit of six year olds is so adorable!). Santa himself could probably hear the excitement from my kiddos as I read the story. Don't worry if you're not from the lovely state of Virginia- this book is available about other states too. If you can't find it at your local friendly Costco,  Amazon and Barnes and Noble carry it also-you'll just pay a few bucks more.

No comments:

Post a Comment