Sunday, April 13, 2014

Creative Freebies with Creative Clips Link Up

I just LOVE Creative Clips Clip Art! Krista has reached 10,000 followers and is celebrating with some awesome freebies. To join her celebration, several bloggers have joined together to offer some fun freebies using her clip art.

As I sit on my patio enjoying the warm air and beautiful flowers I am convinced that spring is FINALLY here. Can I get a big YAHOO?!?!?! Spring just makes me happy. Plus it means summer is right around the corner!!!! I adore Creative Clips Buggy clip art, so I decided to create a roll-tac-toe game with a buggy theme to add that spring fever to the classroom.

If you're not familiar with my Roll-Tac-Toe games, they are Tic-Tac-Toe with a twist. Each player rolls, reads a word in that row, and tries to get tic-tac-toe. You can grab the short o freebie game here.

If you really want to add some buggy fun to your class, check out the full version of Going Buggy CVC Roll-Tac-Toe.


It includes 10 CVC games-1 for each vowel, 1 for an/am, and 4 with mixed vowels. There are also game markers, game directions, a score sheet, and recording sheet.

If you're interested in long vowels, there is a CVVC/CVCe version too!

Head on over to A Tale of 2 First Grades for more Creative Freebies or to link up your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment