Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guess My Character Halloween Freebie

We always have a book character dress up parade for Halloween. One of my favorite activities is "Guess My Character". Fold the paper in half like a card. The students write three clues about their character on the front. Next they write the name of their character and draw a picture on the inside. I collect all of the clues and read them aloud while everyone looks around and tries to guess who it is. It is always a fun, easy, educational activity to do on Halloween. Click on the picture to download the freebie.


There are two versions-one for book characters and one for Halloween costumes. Hopefully this will help you survive Halloween with your kids! Lucky for me, Halloween falls on the end of the quarter so we have a half day! And the day after Halloween is a Saturday this year! Double yippee!!! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment