Saturday, January 17, 2015

Five for Friday {January 16}

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a quick peek at my week.






We've been working on Fair Share in math. I try to stay away from food in the classroom as much as possible, so I created a few fun resources that will be added to my TpT store this (wonderful, glorious, 3 day) weekend. 


The weather was just gross this week. Cold, rainy, wintry mixy, but no days off or delays. Boo. That meant a lot of indoor recess. Thank goodness for GoNoodle! My kids were so excited about all the GoNoodle we got to do that they almost weren't disappointed in not being able to go outside. Almost.

The good news is that I won an Indoor Recess Survivor prize pack from GoNoodle! Yippee! Soon we'll be waving our Indoor Recess Survivor flag proudly and wearing our kitty high five gloves.  GoNoodle will be giving these away each week so check them out on instagram to share how you've been surviving indoor recess this winter to enter!


I started reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this week as our new chapter book. My kids love it! 

It is mid year which means I'm drowning in data. Enough said.

Head over to Doodle Bugs to see what everyone has been up to this week. Enjoy the three day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment