Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Blog Hop


Happy New Year! I'm teaming up with some blogging buddies to bring you some resources to start 2015 off right! I'm sharing a craftivity I will be doing with my firsties when we go back on Monday. I sent home our cute Christmas hall decorations when we left for break, so my walls are pretty bare.

We'll be writing our goals for the new year and adding a cute smile!


Last year we made this craftivity using paper punches. Simple and fun. I loved reading their responses to I want to... I hope... I wish... I will...


You can grab my New Year's Crafitivty Pack here. It includes 20 different graphic organizers to choose from and 10 different hat templates. The craft allows for a lot of options so you can change the look of it each year just by changing the materials. There are a few different samples to see if you download the preview. The pack is updated each year, so once you purchase it you can just redownload each year.




If you're not up for a whole craftivity you can grab my New Year's Reading Goals Graphic Organizer FREEBIE. Students can write two reading goals they have for the New Year.


To start your new year off right I'm giving away a $10 credit to my TpT store. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Hop on over to Proud to Be Primary to grab some additional New Year's fun!


5 comments:

  1. I love that hat craftivity, Jen! With so many great options, you'll never have that "cookie cutter" look!
    Have a happy and healthy new year!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hats are adorable! Happy New Year and thanks for joining the hop!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hats! Perfect for getting back into the swing of it all!
    Jenn
    Crayons & Cuties In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they would make a really cute bulletin board!
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete