Sunday, January 4, 2015

January Currently

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for January's Currently.


Listening: I love the Avett Brothers, especially live. Here's hoping I'll see them a few times in 2015!

Loving: The two week break was just perfect! My husband and I went on a Caribbean Christmas cruise the first week. We still had another week once we got home to have some family and friends over and do some projects around the house. Best. Break. Ever.

Thinking: January is going to be busy! This week starts off with two early morning PDs (as opposed to my current routine of sleeping in!). Then there is the usual mid-year craziness of assessing and report cards. And my sister is getting married at the end of the month! Yikes!!!

Wanting: Can we please throw in a few January snow days (or at least delays)?

Needing: I've done a few things on my break to-do list, but it is not nearly done. When I first started teaching I would make a big summer break to-do list and usually only check off a few things. My husband constantly joked with me about this so now I never make a summer list. 

Yes, Maybe, I wish: We have a few ideas for 2015 travels, so there will definitely be plenty of that happening. 

Maybe I will get organized. I'm an organized person by nature and I like organization, but I always seem to find other things to do using that time (like this currently!). 

I wish for my blog and TpT to grow. I really enjoy blogging and making products so I'm hoping 2015 will be the year everything takes off. I'm loving getting to know all of the blogging buddies I've joined up with. You all are simply amazing! I'm also really stoked to be joining a collaborative literacy blog Adventures in Literacy Land this year. Literacy Land is celebrating a 1 year blogiversary with a Winter Blog Hop and giveaways. Be sure to visit my blog on Tuesday to join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Farley's. Your blog is so cute! I totally agree about loving the break… I found ways to stay very busy this winter break, but my to-do list is still huge! Have a great New Year and transition back to school after your cruise! :)
    http://thecreativecolorfulclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes getting your blog and TPT store growing:) I will definitely check it out. I hope to get organized in the new year as well. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad you are joining us! It is going to be a fun 2015! And, yes to snow days or even delays!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete