Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

March?!?! Say what?!?! February has been a crazy blur, so I'm excited to welcome a new month that will hopefully bring us closer to spring! I'm linking up with Farley's Currently to bring in the new month.


* Rain, snow, sleet, wintry mix...I'm over it all. This is crazy weather for eastern Virginia. Nothing compared to what you folks up North are getting, but crazy none the less.

*7 snow days in the last two weeks have allowed the hubby and I to get a jump on our summer road trip plans. For the last 3 summers we have taken cross country road trips during our summer breaks. We're headed ocean to ocean again, this time taking the southern route. 

* My Virginia blogging buddies and I have a fun hop planned for March 6-8. Head back to my blog Friday night to join in the fun!


*I've had enough fun filled snow days. Bring on the sunshine. I'm ready for spring!

*Next week I get a student teacher! I'm super excited but need to start getting things ready for her.

*My spring break isn't until the first week in April. We're headed to the sunny (hopefully) Florida panhandle. We've spent a lot of time in Florida, but this will be our first time in the panhandle region. Any suggestions?

Happy March! Be sure to check out the rest of the linky at Farley's Oh' Boy Fourth Grade.


2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for spring, too! Have a great Spring Break in Florida in April. Our spring break is the same week and we are headed to New York! How many weeks? We can do this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring can't come soon enough! Your plans sound wonderful... I'm sure you're counting down the days. :)

    ReplyDelete